Some Unusual Chakras

By Anthony Leong

Most people are familiar with the seven major chakras in our body - the Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye and the Crown. Apart from these 7 commonly known chakras, there are some other unusual chakras, each having specific roles and functions.


(1) About one to two feet above our head/crown chakra, I think one writer call it Soul Star. This is the chakra I use to connect to distant stars to tap their energy and I think the energy is golden in colour. You can also activate this chakra, draw in its energy field and form a golden energy armour to protect yourself. The method is to scan for the chakra, by feeling for it, connect to its specific energy field, and pull it inwards until it becomes dense and harden. Will it to remain for the duration of your choice and protect yourself in it.

(2) On the forehead approximately at the hairline position: This is the chakra that is part of the Third Eye series chakra. It is supposed to project energy and allow you to scan the environment. I use it to beam out energy and if you are strong enough you can project offensive laser like energy. (Laser light is formed by visualizing the rays of light compressing them until they become parallel to one another and forming a thin straight line). Sometimes if I have impurities in my body. I dispose off them via this chakra.

(3) On the point between inner corners of the two eyes: Also part of the Third Eye chakra. In some Traditional Taoist meditation, when you succeed in meditating on darkness, you shall be elevated and rewarded with brilliant lights which are supposed to enter into your body through this chakra. I think it is more receptive. I use it to sense vibrations. I think this minor chakra correspondents to the Dan Tien acupuncture point. When I do my skin breathing meditation (Or the Baby In the Womb breathing), I vibrate this chakra and the Dan Tien (sacral chakra) together as I will my pores to open and close to breathe and to inhale and exhale energies..

(4) Behind the nostrils: This another unusual minor chakra, also part of the Third Eye's family. Receptive in nature, I use it to take in energy, especially from the trees. At times, I thought I could take in energy from joss sticks and candles and have the feeling of well being... just like in the Chinese ghost stories where ghosts feed on joss sticks and candles offered to them by human beings. In the wrong hands, this chakra could be liken to Dracula's fangs to suck in other people's energies but whoever do it will pay a Karmic price. Nothing is for free.

(5) Behind our eyeballs are the eye chakras. I think they are receptive in nature. Similar to the chakra behind the nostrils, I use them to draw energy from trees. There were rare occasions where I was forced into confrontations and I used them to cast overpowering gaze at my opponents. Normally, after I stared hard at them they would look away and avoid eye-to-eye contacts.

(6) Earth Star chakra - this is the chakra where I use to draw earth energy into my body. To connect to this chakra, you visualise a perpendicular straight line extending deep down to the centre of earth below your feet. The focal point is a red brilliant star in the sea of total darkness. I could draw earth energy in this manner, and they raise, enter my body and activate my major 7 chakras from the base chakra upward until the crown. Aragonite seems to be the best stone to help connect to earth chakra.

(7) Stella Gate Chakra - is the ultimate chakra in our overall chakra system. To me, its a brilliant gold star extending right into the infinity of the universe. I could tap it and draw upon the golden refined energy to do cleansing and charging. I think it is likened to Buddha energy - Buddha Amitabha. Sometimes I meditate by drawing down the golden energy into my body and connect it to the earth chakra mentioned above. Depending on our level of spiritual development, most people like me could only access low level intensity in accessing this divine energy.

(8) As for the The Third Eye chakra, which is not an unusual chakra but merits some discussion, itself is approximately between the eye brows about half an inch into the forehead. Some say it is at the point where your spinal cord ends and where the two imaginary lines from your left and right ears converge. My teacher expected me to see this chakra visually, with its spokes/pedals, but I could only make out its hazy outlines. But, this chakra seems to be both projecting and receiving. I use it like a radar of bats, scanning for vibrations. When I look at photographs, I use this chakra to scan for vibrations.

(9) I have taught others to look at a stone with this chakra and feel which part of the body the stone vibrates them. In this way, we are able to differentiate what are these stones according to which of our chakras they vibrate, such as: if it vibrate our solar plexus, it is a yellow stone - citrine, yellow topaz or etc. In this manner, if the stone is purported to be a citrine, and the vibration is on the Third Eye chakra, then the stone is an amethyst deeply heated to transform its colour into yellow with the intention to pass it off as higher priced citrine. Some with smoky quartz which is supposed to vibrate our base chakra, and if it vibrates our crown chakra then it must be a white quartz subject to intense radiation to change it to dark or black colour. Another thing about stones with high dosage of radiation is that they have dense, offensive and prickly vibrations. (example: precious cat eye stones being radiated to bring out the lines)

There are other multiple minor chakras all over our body and we should take time to identify them and get to know them.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6396603

No comments: